[Semi-OT] XML Syntax for CSS

From: Christian Roth <roth@visualclick.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:36:06 +0200

Hello,

has anybody done or does anyone know of work being done on an XML-based
syntax for CSS?

I do not want to warm-up the earlier discussion on this with my post, and
I am also not requesting that this should be officially done. I have just
come across the need in my daily work to access and work with CSS
stylesheets using XSLT, so I am about to implement an XML-based CSS
import/export facility into my tools.

I'm essentially asking for exchange of experiences made during coming up
with an appropriate language and - if possible - sharing that language in
my implementation, so that interoperability with an existing solution
might also get tested later on.

Please reply privately to take the subject off-list.

Regards, Christian.