Re: [CSS21] CR Exit Criteria: Test Suite Status

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:39:57 +0000 (UTC)
To: Mark Moore <mark.moore@notlimited.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, Mark Moore wrote:

> Is there someplace the current status of the CSS21 features with respect to
> this requirement is tracked in the public forum?

No; this information is not currently tracked.

> please consider publishing some kind of summary on a periodic basis.

We may well do this once we have a test suite. However, it should be noted
that doing this is an insane amount of work, and it is obsoleted very
quickly (as soon as another browser is released).

> I would strongly encourage the WG to open this up as much as possible
> since this is one of the key exit criteria for the CR.

We're (well, I'm) currently developing a first draft of the test suite.
When it is ready (no ETA) we'll publish it and more tests will be
solicited. This will be announced here when it is done.