Re: CSS and structure

From: Josh King <skierx@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:28:00 -0400
To: W3C-CSS <www-style@w3.org>

I idle in #css on efnet (SkierX) and we attempt to help people with a
slew of questions regarding CSS everyday.  I cannot recall a single
instance in which any question ever involved a problem comprehending
the syntax.  There are individuals who have incorrect or poorly
written syntax, but in my experience everyone has grasped the basic
syntactical format (selector { property: value; }).  I feel any
attempt to alter this could only result in a language that is more
difficult to understand.

To help remember the syntax I use a cribsheet such as
http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/css/quickref/css_index.html .