Re: Multiple Text Decoration Values

1) Blinking and other sorts of animation - dynamic effects-
are easy implementable using client-side scripting.
So why duplicate this in CSS with such rudimental functionality?

2) Blinking makes sense only for media=screen and this is another reason why
it should be deprecated.

3) I can see some ergonomical sense (it does exist though) if it would be a
function with e.g. how-many-times-to-blink parameter. Example I can recall
easily: blinking margin borders in the Inspector tool (Mozilla). But this is
not a text and it has limited number of blinks.

4) Animation is usefull in general. Examples: transitional effects in MAC
and Windows OSes.
But 'text-decoration: blink' is so primitive that it cannot be considered
even as a sort of solution.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com