RE: [css3-page] examples in 3.3.2 (page size) are 'US-centric'(?)

For non-East Asian uses this should be both sufficient and acceptable.
I still think that b5 and b4 will be a source of confusion for Japanese
users.
However, since jis-b5 is just slightly larger than iso-b5 and jis-b4 is just
slightly larger than iso-b4, it shouldn't be a source of major usability
problems.  If at all feasible, I still think it would be a good idea to
consult
with someone more knowledgeable than I am about East Asian printing
practices to make certain that we aren't ignoring commonly used Japanese
or Chinese paper sizes.  I know enough to be concerned, but not enough
to know how concerned the WG should be.

Asking about paper sizes in soc.culture.japan turned out to be a total
waste of time.  A more useless, troll-filled newsgroup I have never seen.

Since there is precedent for describing keywords using uppercase,
even tho all CSS keywords are case insignificant, it might be preferable
to give the ISO sizes as A5, B5, A4, B4, and A3. since that is the usual
form they take outside of technical specs since it has been decided
to use keywords that are less technical looking.