RE: [css3-page] examples in 3.3.2 (page size) are 'US-centric'(?)

For the North American paper sizes,  I'd say that
na-letter
na-legal
na-ledger
is probably the practical minimum with
na-invoice
being a possibility depending upon how important it is to support
a keyword that will mostly be used for 2-up printing on na-letter
or 4-up printing on na-ledger..

For the ISO sizes, it probably would be best to ask a European,
(I just chose the A and B sizes that corresponded to roughly the
same range as the common North American sizes.  Since I have
seen A3, A4, and A5 for sale in the US for computer/copier needs,
I'd imagine that those three sizes see common use, but I'm not
as certain about B5 and B4.

If it is at all practical, I'd also want some input from Japanese and
Chinese users about how commonly their national paper sizes are
used by computer printers there. That IEEE-PWG standard included
several sizes that were formerly, but no longer in common use
in North America such as the old US government letter and legal
sizes that the government hasn't used since the early 80's, so
just because it's in there doesn't mean that people use it today.