RE: [css-print] Selector section references lang attribute

It's still a valid description of the given example.
If it bothers you then either change lang to foo or xml|lang, but if you
do the latter, you'd best also add entries for E:[bar|foo] in Section 3
and @namespace in Section 3.1.

However, given the note at the bottom of the table in section 3:
  "if the printer supports the xml:lang attribute for the selection and
control
  of language specific processing, then this selector MUST be supported."
I presume the intent is to avoid requiring support of either [xml|lang] or
@namespace since for current XHTML versions the only namespaced
attribute other than an implicit xml:space on a few elements is xml:lang.

While xml:base is proposed for XHTML2, if that reaches CR before 2005
I'll be very surprised.