Re: browser switch campaign

From: Brian V Bonini <b-bonini@cox.net>
Date: 22 Jan 2004 14:59:43 -0500
To: Robert Koberg <rob@koberg.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 14:02, Robert Koberg wrote:
> Tangorre, Michael wrote:
>
> > I just went to your site in the URL below and have to say, you have no room
> > to comment on anyone else's site or presentation there of... Yours leaves a
> > lot to be desired.
>

> the homepage doesn't even validate with regard to CSS or HTML...

a.) that site has not been used in years
b.) What are we really talking about here. A few old school hacks like
left and top margin that render and behave exactly as expected that were
done at least 6 years ago. Come on now.

Here ya go, validate to your hearts content.
http://www.kevinlippert.com/
http://www.agexplore.com/main.php
http://www.fitcompanyonline.com