javascript access to pseudo elements (hover)

From: cpaul <inc@fastmedia.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:40:57 +1100
To: www-style@w3.org

Hi

Hope this is not too off-topic for www-style list.

I'd like to manipulate some :hover properties, but
from Javascript.  Is there a way to access them?

Basically I have one platform that doesn't seem to
support :hover in the way I'm using it, and I'd
like to disable the :hover properties for that
browser and OS, from Javascript.

I tried element.style.hover - but that's obviously
the wrong approach.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris Langlands