[css3-page] LCWD issue 22 -- [22] Section 3.3.2 <length>

From: James Bigelow <jhb@jhb.boi.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:32:19 -0500 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org, ernestcline@mindspring.com

Thank you for your comment on the CSS3 Paged Media Module, archived in:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2003Dec/0130.html

Your issue, shown below, has been assigned the number 22.

> Why does the page context have no notion of fonts?  Couldn't this be
> the same as the notion held by ":root" exterior to this @-rule?  Or
> does this introduce some sort of loop that isn't apparent to me?
> Granted, specifying page margins with respect to font size may not be
> a good thing to do most of the time, but I fail to see why it is
> impossible.

A further response will be forthcoming. Please address any replys to www-style@w3.org with [css3-page] in the subject line.

   -- Jim Bigelow, Editor