RE: [css3-page] LCWD issue 09 -- [9] Section 3.1 "Margin box"

The left margin box defined by the '@left' at-rule is deprecated
in favor of those defined by '@left-top', '@left-center', and
'@left-bottom'. Whenever, the deprecated '@left' at-rule occurs
with any of the non-deprecated at-rules listed above, the UA
MUST ignore the declarations of the deprecated at-rule.

The intent is for @left-top, @left-center, and @left-bottom to act
much as @top-left, @top-center, and @top-right do except that
instead of working to divide up the width of the top margin between
corner boxes, they would divide up the height of the left margin
between the corner boxes

All three of these boxes would have a default value of 'text-align'
of "center" (just as @left does) but @left-top would have a default
value of 'vertical-align' of "top" and @left-bottom would have a
default value of "bottom".  (Note: given the rages of values for
'text-align' and 'vertical-align  might it be better to name the
@left-center rule @left-middle instead?)

Similarly for the right margin we would have @right-top,
@right-center, and @right-bottom.  I'm assuming that if is
important to maintain support for @top and @bottom that