Re: CSS media type 'reader' published for discussion

From: P.H.Lauke <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:43:57 -0000
To: <www-style@w3.org>

My first post on this list, so let's jump straight to the issue...

One thing that struck me - and forgive me if it sounds rather
naive:

"Do we need a pseudo-class for the element currently being spoken?"

Would/should the currently spoken element obtain focus, and thus
could it be styled by the reader based on the :focus pseudo-class ?

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford
http://www.salford.ac.uk