More examples of non-ASCII stylesheets (was Re: [CSS21] response to issue 115 (and 44))

On Tuesday 2004-02-24 07:45 +0000, David Woolley wrote:
> For example, because someone was having problems seeing the characters on
> part of cn.yahoo.com, I looked at it and found that cn.messenger.yahoo.com
> has a style sheet that attempts (albeit incorrectly) to do:
>
>     font-family: "MS Song", 宋体, Beijing;
>
> The only character set indication on the refering page is the meta
> element and there is no character set indication associated with the
> style sheet.  The site, as is normal for ones intended for the PRC,

Some more examples from other East Asian countries (which are the main
part of the world where I'd expect to find non-ASCII font names), just
from picking random sites (and I only looked at 6 sites to find these):

http://panasonic.jp/ (which has its encoding declared in a META element)
refers to http://panasonic.jp/common/css/base.css (with no encoding
specified) , which contains

    font-family: "MS Pゴシック",Osaka;