CSS 2.1 Aural Style Sheet Status not as in Summary of Changes.

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:25:59 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-style@w3.org

C.2.18 says that aural style sheets have been moved to an
informative appendix.  I interpreted this to mean that they
had been deferred pending interoperable implementations,
so didn't look at Appendix A in detail.

However, A.1 says:
 1) that they are deprecated, which is much stronger than
    simply being deferred;
 2) says they are *defined* by the appendix, which seems very
    normative to me (this is an internal conflict in Appendix
    A as well as between Appendix A and Appendix C.