[CSS21] response to issue 181

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:39:51 +0100
To: fantasai <fantasai@escape.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

This is the CSS WG's response to an issue you raised on the last CSS
2.1 draft (http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-CSS21-20030915). We want to
publish CSS 2.1 as a CR in about two weeks. Please let us know this
week if you think our response is wrong.

Your e-mail:
    http://www.w3.org/mid/3F94ECB2.3080503@escape.com

    S9.2.3: Run-in boxes
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-CSS21-20030915/visuren.html#run-in

    # If a block box (that does not float and is not absolutely
    # positioned) follows the run-in box, the run-in box becomes the
    # first inline box of the block box.

    I don't think the intention is to have last-child run-ins combine
    with their parents' next-siblings, so change that to "a sibling
    block box".

CSS WG response:
    Changed.

For the CSS WG,