[CSS21] response to issue 154

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:39:49 +0100
To: fantasai <fantasai@escape.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

This is the CSS WG's response to an issue you raised on the last CSS
2.1 draft (http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-CSS21-20030915). We want to
publish CSS 2.1 as a CR in about two weeks. Please let us know this
week if you think our response is wrong.

Your e-mail:
    http://www.w3.org/mid/3F9408C5.2040507@escape.com

    # The following user stylesheet would override the font weight of
    # 'b' elements in all documents, and the color of 'font' elements
    # with color attributes...

    I personally think an example with <center> and <div
    align="center"> would be more interesting... =]

CSS WG response:
    No comment...

For the CSS WG,
Bert