[CSS21] response to issue 148

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:39:49 +0100
To: fantasai <fantasai@escape.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

This is the CSS WG's response to an issue you raised on the last CSS
2.1 draft (http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-CSS21-20030915). We want to
publish CSS 2.1 as a CR in about two weeks. Please let us know this
week if you think our response is wrong.

Your e-mail:
    http://www.w3.org/mid/3F9408C5.2040507@escape.com
    # The first rule in the user's style sheet in the following example...

    I think the example would be more illustrative if the second rules
    in the author and user style sheets were switched.

CSS WG response:
    Maybe, but not very important.

For the CSS WG,
Bert