[CSS21] response to issue 144b

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:39:49 +0100
To: fantasai <fantasai@escape.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

This is the CSS WG's response to an issue you raised on the last CSS
2.1 draft (http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-CSS21-20030915). We want to
publish CSS 2.1 as a CR in about two weeks. Please let us know this
week if you think our response is wrong.

Your e-mail:

    6.3 The @import rule

    Move this section to either before Specified, Computed and Actual
    Values or after The Cascade, because it breaks up the conceptual
    flow between these two sections.

CSS WG response:
    We appreciate your input but we don't really want to
    change this at this time.

For the CSS WG,