Re: [css3-ui] Zoom cursors

David Woolley wrote:

>>They're used when an image has been opened by itself in a browser
>>window. There's a pref which causes Mozilla to scale the image to fit
>

> I think this would conflict with the original proposal as it would
> mean that these cursors already have a meaning which represents
> an internal browser function.

   If I understand you correctly, those cursors in Mozilla represent
zooming in and zooming out.  What else could they represent?  It doesn't
matter that Mozilla currently only uses it for images, the concept of
zooming is still the same whether it applies to an image or text, or
anything else.

CYA
...Lachy!