Re: Multiple Background Images

From: W. Leon Sutton, Jr. <wsuttonjr@hyponiqs.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:46:39 -0500
To: "Orion Adrian" <orion.adrian@gmail.com>, <www-style@w3.org>

Orion Adrian's words:

> It seems the intention of my last message was misconstrued. I meant to
> say that the syntax I had presented was mearly for grouping objects in
> a way so that if one failed, they we're all ignored. It was not meant
> as another method to do multiple backgrounds.

I was simply using the idea of multiple backgrounds as a mere illustration.
I knew what you were talking about could be used on other aspects of CSS and
its capabilities.  What I was expanding upon was merely an idea, not an
implementation of the multiple backgrounds ideas that people have been
sling-shotting around www-style.

W. Leon Sutton, Jr.
Hyponiq's Web Development Solutions - www.hyponiqs.com