Re: [CSS21] Font-family syntax

Ian Hickson wrote:

[snip]

 > "If an unquoted font family name contains parentheses, brackets, and/or
 > braces, they must still be escaped per CSS grammar rules. Similarly, quote
 > marks, semicolons, exclamation marks, commas and leading slashes within
 > unquoted font family names must be escaped."

Could I suggest :

"If an unquoted font family name contains parentheses, square brackets, and/or
  braces, they must still be escaped as per CSS grammar rules. Similarly, quotation
  marks (both single and double), semicolons, exclamation marks, commas and leading slashes
  (both forward and reverse) within unquoted font family names must be escaped."

If either of my "both" clauses are wrong, then the prose should
still be more explicit at this point.

Philip Taylor