Re: [css3-speech] 'speak-header' (was: Comments: 'speak')

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:15:20 +0100 (BST), Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> wrote:

> The speak-header property is part of the CSS table model and
> specifies whether table headers are spoken before every cell, or
> only before a cell when that cell is associated with a different
> header than the previous cell.
>
> Perhaps the property name is wrong, since the feature could be
> useful for other modes than speech. In any case, the CSS3 table
> module is still in preparation and has yet to reach working draft
> status. It may therefore be reasonable to remove the reference until
> the table module is further along.

In case we might be dealing with a property that would apply to speech
only, my take would rather be to move the definition to the speech module,
and refer to it in the table module, instead of the way it is now.

Regards,
/c

--
[Quote]
"He is old". But she is wrong. It is not age; it is that a drop has