Aural CSS

From: Brandon L. Pisani <giricredwolf@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:10:33 -0400
To: "W3C CSS List" <www-style@w3.org>
I was cruising around on http://www.htmlgoodies.com looking for table information when I came across an article on Aural CSS.  Back when I started the mess about scrollbars, something was mentioned about disabled users.  (Anyone who hasn't heard about ACSS, it's the implementing of a computer voice for web sites, or something similar, I think.)  The full article is here:  http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/acss.html.

So, my question is:  Is this something that people think is worthwhile, or is it something too complicated to really implement?

I think it would be worthwhile if it were implemented, but there's always supply:demand stuff I don't know about.  Just curious.

Brandon Pisani