Re: [CSS] Lengths relative to the line height

Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:

> Would it be good if there's a unit just like 'em' (where you specify a
> length relative to the parent element's font size) to specify lengths
> relative to the parent element's line height?

Isn't the default line-height 1.2em? Unless you redefine it, you could
use em units times 1.2...

However, it sounds potentially useful. Do you have a specific use for
this in mind? If so, please elaborate so we can get a better grasp of
your intention. I having trouble imagining an example.

Thanks,
James Craig

--
http://www.cookiecrook.com/