[css3-page] New draft: Paged Media

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:59:19 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Some people already found it before I could announce it: the CSS WG
has (finally) published a new draft of the Paged Media module of CSS3.

    http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-css3-page-20030909

Comments are welcome. Please use this mailing list.

Note especially that there are many sections in the draft marked as
editorial notes, which indicate that these parts need some help.

We hope to speed up the work on this draft and publish the next (and
hopefully last) relatively soon, because we need some of its features
for the Print Profile (http://www.w3.org/TR/css-print). So don't wait
too long sending your comments or suggestions.

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/people/bos/                              W3C/ERCIM