Re: Scrollbar Code

You didn't take my point: creating styling directives for a scrollbar doesn't imply that scrollbars
must exist, just as creating visual styling directives doesn't imply that a screen has to exist.

Countless companies have shipped HTML UIs that take advantage of IE's scrollbar styling to create a
more consistent look.  People really want this.  It's easy and optional.  Why not add it?

Note that, as has been discussed here before, if CSS were to include scrollbar styling capabilities,
it probably shouldn't copy IE's highly Windows-specific model, but rather do something like define
pseudo-elements for the thumb, track, and buttons, so that a full CSS class could be applied to each.