Re: Height should *not* ignore floating/absolute-positioned elements

Hi,
The article states that as of CSS 2.1 nested floats affect the height
of the containing float. Where is this described in CSS 2.1 and how
does this relate to the positioning rules described at the float
property description as well as how clear is described?

Telling me RTFM seems quite appropriate if this is described
someplace else, but i did ask this question previously with no reply
on the list so i assumed that was not the case.

 /Staffan