RE: Selectors+accessibility (the XML threat)

Hi,

recommending the use of a programming language for altering CSS on the
client (browser) side is a rather bad idea, among others for security
reasons. (For good reasons JavaScript is simply deactivated in many
corporate environments.) And on the server side it is simply not needed
since you can generate (clean) CSS (and XHTML/HTML) files.