Re: [CSS3] Generated and Replaced Content - Grouping (long, examples)

No because, it assumes that such a group consists of only
a single dt and s single dd whereas what is wanted is
something that could handle a regular expression like:
dl:pseudo(regexp( dt(\+dt)*(\+dd)+ ))

However, trying to fit it into CSS syntax seems like a rather
complicated task for a pedantic case.  Frankly, such
grouping is IMO better left to the structure. In (X)HTML
grouping of items in lists being the exception.
There are proposals to add such an element or
elements in XHTML 2.0.  Trying to remedy such
deficiencies in CSS strikes me as the wrong approach.