Re: CSS 4?

From: David Latapie <julian27@ifrance.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:26:13 -0500 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org

On Thursday 30 October 2003, at 13:05PM, Tantek Çelik wrote:

> False.  As Dylan provided - 10%.  That is not infinitesimal.

If it is true, this not that less important than the standard-compliant
browser part. So we could compare reactions toward IE/Win and reactions
toward JS

my 2 eurocents

>  Fortunately there is an easy workaround - turn off javascript.

Workarounds are just that: workarounds. That is, something you use to
fight your way back to a real solution

Of course, one may ask: do we have a problem?
The point here is to discard the "workaround" argument, not to say
whether or not JS is good or bad.

--
David