Re: [CSS3] Generated and Replaced Content - Grouping (long, examples)

From: Stanimir Stamenkov <stanio@myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:30:14 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Robert Koberg wrote:

> Keep your content in XML in the structure you desire and use XSL to
> transform it to your desired output.

The transformation procedure and writing the transformation sheet
additionally complicates the maintenance of a set of documents for
me. Aside - yes, I could keep the content in XML and output
Transitional HTML using all the <BODY background>, <FONT color>, <P
align>, etc. presentational hint attributes, without using any style
sheets, but I don't think this is the point.

--
Stanimir