RE: CSS 4?

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:39:48 +0000 (UTC)
To: Robert Koberg <rob@koberg.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Robert Koberg wrote:

> Golden hammer anti-pattern... you even manage to suggest using non-standard
> approaches...

Uh, you specifically _asked_ how you would do those two things using CSS.
I was merely answering your questions to the best of my ability, first
explaining why the question was a poor one, and then giving you
increasingly practical answers. You can't accuse me of not knowing what
other technologies are available to do a task if you specifically ask me
to disregard those other technologies...