Re: CSS 4?

From: Daniel Glazman <danielglazman@easyconnect.fr>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:29:34 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

Tantek Çelik wrote:

> Which do you think is more successful in the market?
>
> Which do you think is easier to author?
>
> Which is showing active development (new specs, features being published)?
>
> Which is more actively discussed on mailing lists?

LOL!!!!

I could add a corollary to the first question above : if you are not
a professionnal of markup languages, have you _ever_ viewed a web page styled
with a style language not being CSS ?

</Daniel>
--
"Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."          Linus Torvalds