Re: css21 sec 8.5.4 border shorthand

Tex Texin wrote:

> In both descriptions of the border properties "value:, the color is listed as
> border-top-color instead of border-color.

Actually, this is correct, as far as I can tell.  'border-top-color'
allows a single color value, while 'border-color' allows anywhere from 1
to 4 color values.  The former is valid in the "border" and
"border-top/right/bottom/left" shorthands, while the latter is not.

The choice of 'top' was arbitrary, though -- it would be just as easy to
use any of the other sides or to define a new value set
(<single-border-color>?) and use that in all the relevant spots.

-Boris