Re: CSS21 16.5 Capitalization text-transform

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:33:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: Tex Texin <tex@i18nguy.com>
Cc: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, ishida@w3.org, www-style@w3.org, 'W3c I18n Group' <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Tex Texin wrote:

>In the case of bidi, I would expect the logical version of the rendered text to
>be stored on the clipboard. But I'll have to go do some testing to confirm what
>usually happens on bidi systems. maybe someone else can confirm what happens
>when you copy bidi text to the clpboard.

I don't have a clipboard inspection, but in OS X when you copy bi-di text it
collects the text in logical order, and it pastes neatly, so I suspect they
include the bi-di information in the way it copies.

test text for copying if you really need it:
http://eikeon.com/foaf/?mbox=mailto%3Acharles%40w3.org