Re: color-profile

The Profile ID field seems to be 16 bits

I haven't looked to closely at the MD5 algorithm, but

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~mabzug1/cs/md5/md5.html says:

[The MD5 algorithm] takes as input a message of arbitrary length and
produces as output a 128-bit "fingerprint"

What am I missing?

thanks,

--
Sigurd Lerstad

> On Monday, October 6, 2003, 6:43:35 PM, Sigurd wrote:
>
> SL> ***With current ICC proposals, the profile's unique ID is an
MD5-encoded