Re: [CSS21] Text-decoration "inheritance"

On 1 Oct 2003 at 13:10, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> A different example:

> What should be underlined, and how?  Notice the difference between the CSS21
> proposal and just inheriting the text-decoration in this case.

Hmm, it seems to me that the case where a descendant which inherits
the underline should not have one would be less common than the case
where the "box-line" conflicts with one of the descendants.

How would the current suggestion cope with a minor change to your
example?

 /Staffan