Re: [css3-ui] box-sizing will be in CR draft

If that is the intent, (and it does make sense) then I strongly suggest that
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#box-sizing  include an informative note
of the intention to move this property to the Box Model module.

(And for those of you also on www-html, this is a perfect example
of what my proposed XHTML2 <link rel="xref" ... /> could facilitate,
altho working with this example has reveled one weakness that
I will address on that list with a proposed solution.)