Cookies and Styles

From: Dris <dris86@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:41:05 -0600
To: www-style@w3.org

This may be falling to far into the realm of scripting, but what if we
could specify different styles according to a cookie set on the client
side?  Something like...

p::ifCookie('bigText') {
	font-size: 15px;
}

Currently, scripting would still need to be applied for setting the
cookies...  Since the cookies can't be controlled through CSS alone,
I'm not sure that this would be appropriate.  But it would definitely
open up some possibilities.  Thoughts?
________
"Irony is a voluntary survey with required fields."
	~ Dris ~