Re: css21 list-style-type dropped types

From: David Latapie <julian27@ifrance.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 08:48:34 -0500 (EST)
To: www-style@w3.org

On Sunday 9 November 2003, at 10:43AM, Jungshik Shin wrote:

>  Because Tex already has given an elaborate argument against using
> frequency and popularity as a guideline for standard-writing,

1. Could you send me a link?

2. I guess the reason for this "strange" 2.1 recommendation is more
"political" than technical. The purpose may be to allow browsers to be
considered as CSS-compliant in order to be usable with governments. A
way to save time in order for the browsers companies to be compliant
with the future, "real" CSS (i.e. CSS3).

--
David