Re: Urgent help on Style Sheet for Netscape

From: Daniel Gotilla <dgg@gotilla.com.br>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:42:04 -0300
To: "Saju Gopinathan" <saju.g@mphasis.com>, <www-style@w3.org>

> I have user background-style for a <td> in my style sheet. This
style is applied to the TD on mouseover. It works in IE but not in
netsacpe. In my html page, inside the <td> tag I have given, <td
onmouseover="this.className='orangetablehover'"
onmouseout="this.className='nrml'">, let me know if this is correct or
do i need to make changes in the stylesheet.

Try asking the same question at CSS-Discuss
(http://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d).

Daniel Gotilla