Re: Values in font-size-adjust example

From: Porter Glendinning <porter@cerebellion.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:57:36 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

At 04:06 PM 5/14/2003, todd fahrner digitized these thoughts:
>Note also that the property has been removed from CSS2.1 in view of
>the fact that there are no (known) implementations.

Mozilla's implemented this property for quite a long time now. It is a
very useful property even if other browsers haven't implemented it yet,
since the worst that can happen if you specify a value is that you end
up no better off than if you hadn't. I would be /very/ annoyed to see
it go.

Incidentally, my various tests -- both calculating theoretical values
and testing values in practice -- also yield numbers much closer
Christoph's than the Spec's.

- Porter

--
Porter Glendinning       mailto:porter@cerebellion.com