Re: white-space

From: Ben Godfrey <afternoon@uk2.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 19:11:23 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

Yes, sorry, my original message seemed to have been routed via Mars. I
sent it before your email describing CSS3 text.

I'm still interested to know more about the W3C working group process.
I have made a number of suggestions which have been completely ignored
by both members of this list and the editors of CSS drafts. I would
like to know what's happened with these.

Ben

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 19:00 Europe/London, fantasai wrote:

> Ben Godfrey wrote:
>> I'd like to suggest an additional value for the white-space property
>> to be named something like "ignore" or "collapse" which has the same
>> effect on the rendered output as removing the whitespace by hand.
>
> This is already in the CSS3 Text working draft. See
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-css3-text-20030226/#white-space-treatment
>
> ~fantasai

(q)	Ben Godfrey?
(a)	Web Developer and Designer