Re: CSS2 "Content"

From: Arthur Wiebe <webmaster@awiebe.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:44:48 -0500
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, www-style@w3.org
I want to let other people use their GuestBook on their web site. Since
the cgi script can't write into a file on another server I can't do
that. So it writes it into a file on my server. So the client could use
SSI to include the file but the problem with that is the file has to be
on the same server. I tried JavaScript but there are certain charaters
that would ruin it. I tried object but it does not work on Internet
Explorer. I tried CSS but it didn't work, now I'm thinking :)
I know this is a CSS list but any ideas?