Scrollbars In The Box Model

From: Andy <aholmes84@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:28:53 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org

I've looking through both the CSS2 and CSS3 box models and finding
nothing in either about where (in the box model) the user agent should
render the scrollbar, I'd like to propose that this be included in the
CSS3 box model. I checked and the CSS3 Box Model spec is a working draft
so I'm not sure if it's considered too late to include things in specs.

- Andy

PS. If information on where the scrollbar should be rendered is located
somewhere other than the box model, I'd appreciate the link. Although I
haven't tested it thouroughly myself, I've been told different browsers
currently render the scrollbar differently.