:here for Links

From: Chris Vincent <dris86@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:27:09 -0600
To: www-style@w3.org
I'm not sure if it's an idea which has been brought up yet, but I think
it would be useful to have a pseudo element called :here or something
similar.  The purpose is to select only hypertext links link point to
the current page.  This way, web developers don't have to go to the
navigation device on every page and make the links have special classes
or anything like that.

"Clearly, if people use the same word with subtly different meanings,
but they think they mean the same thing, communication is just noise."
  ~ FŽanor from iDevGames.com forum
[ Random Signature #15 ]