Re: CSS3-Lists-20021107 Comments

As I said in other email. I have to take back my claim that I see no
book about uppercase Armenian used in number system. But I still doubt
there are books really use upper case armenian.

Also please ignore the commend I made about Syriac. That issue got
answered on the mailling list several days ago.

Daniel Yacob wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>As a follow up to our comments on the CSS3-Lists-20020220
>document we have updated our thoughts with respect to the
>20021107 draft specification.  In part the comments have already
>been expressed across a number of emails following the publication
>of 20021107 draft.  The updated response collects these comments
>together as well as offers additional input.
>
>  http://www.ethiopic.org/w3c/css/WD-css3-lists-20021107-comments.html
>
>thank you,
>

>Daniel Yacob
>Musheg Arakelyan