Re: Reversing list order

I think that would be a practical feature but I also think one have to
be careful since it seems to touch the border between transformation
(XSL-T) and presentation.  However,  there are already such things as
generated content which to me also touches the border but are incredibly
helpful in CSS.

To make "list-order" more orthogonal and powerful it might be a good
idea to disconnect it from "list", since order could apply to every
non-absolute content, and introduce a "order" property applying to every
set of children of a node. Maybe for HTML it makes little difference but
when presenting general XML it would be really useful.

A potential problem may be increased burden on a CSS implementation. It
would mean that one would have to consider that static content no longer
could be rendered top-down as is possible now it seems. Some of the
table problems may pop up.

However, I think the usefulness is greater than the burden put on
implementations.