Test suite submissions

Ian Hickson wrote to <mailto:www-style@w3.org> on 10 March 2003 in "Re:
Implementations fail a CSS1 test suite"
(<mid:Pine.LNX.4.50.0303100729420.20106-100000@dhalsim.dreamhost.com>):

> A very nice test suite. Would you mind if we used these tests, or
> variations of them that more closely match the guidelines, in the CSS2.1
> test suite?

Far from minding, I would welcome the incorporation. It was and is my intent
to submit the tests for use in W3C test suites.

Since we're on the topic now, what is the procedure for this?

I wrote to Bert Bos off-list and he told me that you were administering the
test suite list but were not yet ready for submissions. So what do we do in
the meantime? And what do we do when there are hundreds of test pages for
submission?

--
Etan Wexler <mailto:ewexler@stickdog.com>
...“most critics, like most stock market investors, are more or less