RE: favicon.ico vs <link> - add link type for shortcut icon?

What if we allowed it only as CSS for the title element? Then someone could do:

<title style="title-icon: blah.png" />

is this allowed by syntax?

or alternatively in a stylesheet:

title { title-icon: blah.png }

When you are inside a frame or iframe (since this would apply to HTML too), the
title icon of that frame, if present, could override the container's.